With the expansion of group insurance benefits and the almost universal reliance upon the employer as the vehicle to provide medical, dental, life, and retirement benefits, an employer's benefit package is now essential to attracting and retaining the best employees. This is a continuing problem for the small business owner. He/she simply does not always have the dollars to obtain either quality insurance products or expert consulting that is necessary to compete with larger employers for the best employees.
ERA provides not only benefit programs that are competitive with large corporate programs, but also the expertise to maintain these programs and professionally manage them. Most of the Professional Employer Organizations that compete with ERA have respectable benefit programs. However, few have "In House" professionals to make sure that the benefit plans remain viable and useful to their clients.
- Tailored benefit programs
- Benefit deductions coordinated with payroll
- Auditing and remittance of insurance payments to carriers
- Notification and administration of COBRA
- Compliance with HIPAA and Texas House Bill 51
- Section 125 Premium Only Plan
- 401(K) Program
- Customized to allow client selection of eligibility, matching, and profit sharing
- Orientation and enrollment
- On-line employee account management
- Discrimination testing, audits, and tax returns